Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chalkboard Wine Bottles


Chalkboard paint in a can is great stuff! This craft was extremely easy and can be used in so many different ways....home decor, vases, weddings. 




What you need:



  • Chalkboard Paint
  • Empty Wine Bottles
  • Chalk

How to make it:

  • Fill in the sink halfway with hot tap water and place bottles in the sink, label down.
  • Let it soak for about 30 minutes. 
  • Remove label and let bottles dry.

  • Once dried, spray the wine bottles with chalkboard paint. You may need to do two to three coats.
  • Using chalk, write anything you want!
Katie's Nesting Spot

8 comments:

  1. I love that these are entirely covered with paint - it's a different look than I've seen before. Very nice!

    Visiting from A Crafty Soiree =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! :) Just shared your link at http://creativityunmasked.blogspot.com/2011/10/six-for-saturday-or-sunday_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome! pinning it now. turned out beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice. I love a pretty, easy, low cost idea.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Buffie
    http://papercuts4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look FABULOUS - am definitely going to make these - so many possibilities
    Visiting from Whipperberry.
    Lowri
    http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this idea so so so much I pinned it on my pinterest. This idea is, hands down, the best one on my 'cheese with your wine' board! 387 Likes and over 2,000 repins! Thank you so much for posting your simple, yet inspiring idea!

    I made a couple myself and did paisley on one and a Stencil on the other with an 'L' for our last name and love both of them!!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you put a sealer over it? I'm thinking of doing this for labels on my homemade liqueur.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many home-made ice packs are non-reusable because of the materials used.
    There are many flexible ice packs on the market today that can be reused many times and remain soft even at extremely low temperatures. It can be well covered on the knee, ankle, wrist, and other painful areas.

    ReplyDelete